Wednesday, March 28, 2018

PTI MIM #316: Stenciled Edges

3/28/18
This weeks MIM at PTI is hosted by Lizzie and she challenges us to use stencils as edging for our cards. 
I chose to use a leaf stencil by TCW tho they were a bit
large for edging. I thought the leaves would look nice
behind some Farmer's Market florals in a vase. I made
my first Mother's Day card for this year! I have 2 daughters
this year who will be celebrating their first official Mother's
Day. :)
 Supplies: PTI Farmer's Market Florals, Simple Stems (sentiment), Stitch in Time Borders,
Vogue Vases, PTI Dye Ink, PTI Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, Aqua Mist CS, TCW
Mini Art Deco Leaves stencil, Stampendous shabby blue embossing enamel, Stickles.

7 comments:

  1. I love the stenciled leaves...how pretty! Your Farmer's Market Florals are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...your card is absolutely GORGEOUS Susan!! Love the leaf stenciling and your flowers are just stunning...beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and I really like the look of the stenciled leaves in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an excellent job of combining these elements. Your card is unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ~ This is stunning Susan! What a lovely bouquet of flowers done in the most perfect choice of colors. Fabulous stenciling around the edges too. I think the leaves make a great backdrop for your bouquet. How exciting to be celebrating two new mothers this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! The sparkly vase definitely caught my eye! Awesome take on the technique! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete