Wednesday, March 21, 2018

PTI MIM #315: Embossing Enamel Splatters

3/21/18
Melissa hosts this weeks MIM creating a gorgeous BG with
embossed enamel splatters! I love the dimension created by
the embossed splatters. I agree with Melissa that these splatters
show up so much better than ordinary white paint. I had to order
a bottle of the chunky embossing powder myself to try this out.
Here is my take on Melissa's challenge.
 Supplies: PTI Corner Adorner: February, bunny blessings, Tag Sale: Quilted Die, misc
PTI Dye Ink, Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop, Stampendous shabby pink embossing
enamel.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, lovely card Susan! I haven't had a chance to play with my Corner Adorners set yet, but after seeing this beauty, think I need to get going! Loving all your splatters too...it really does make a lovely addition to a card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Oh no, didn't buy this corner stamp, and now regret has set in! Such a lovely card the way you layered it! Love it's message too!

    ReplyDelete