Saturday, March 24, 2018

PTI March 2018 Blog Hop

3/25/18
Our inspiration photo for the March Blog Hop at PTI is from
Martha Stewart...a large nest filled with Spring blooms! My
take on this photo started with a desire to craft a lattice planter
box. I was able to create this by using the Mix & Mat: Flourishes
diagonal die. I die-cut this from kraft CS and then used the cut-
outs to weave the lattice. Remember those placemats we used
to make in elementary school from strips of paper?! Well, at least
I did (and I am dating myself...). I framed the lattice work with a
rectangle frame by MFT and filled the planter box with Lilies and
Forget-Me-Nots (or at least that's what I think they look like).
Finished off by adding the little bee from Stemmed Statements
and a sentiment from Betsy's bloom & Grow. Now this is what I
call a PACKED card.    Happy Hopping !!
 Supplies: PTI Lilies of the Field, Mixed Bouquet, bloom & GROW (sentiment), Stemmed
Statements, Mix & Mat: Flourishes, PTI Dye Ink (Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, Spring Rain,
Blueberry Sky, Stormy Sea, Green Parakeet, New Leaf), MFT Single Stitch Line Rectangle
Frame/Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, Distress Oxide Ink, Copic Sketch.

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower box arrangement, Susan! Such a pretty card for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Susan! What a bright crate of blooms you've given us this morning! And the buzzing bee is adorable! Lovely, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful floral arrangement! Lovely spring basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love this card, Susan! So creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card I love the flowers and the lattice work on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea to create a lattice box filled with lovely flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your box of blooms is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your woven basket and beautiful bouquet! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOO pretty Susan and I just love your woven basket (I do remember making those placemats!!) filled with the beautiful flowers! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love the woven planter box - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your woven box and the lovely flowers you filled it with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your woven basket (and yes I remember them) full of your pretty flowers. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your planter box with those lilies, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you combined different sets for these flowers, your card is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Susan! I like your choice of flowers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the box you made yourself. so creative! So springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous way to create your lattice box. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful creation! Love those beautiful flowers and the lattice idea... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete