Wednesday, March 14, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us: March 2018

3/14/18
So many beautiful sources for inspiration from the PTI DT this month (as usual)! I chose Betsy's gorgeous butterfly creation as I was captivated by her watercolor and vellum blooms. It is the perfect BG for her Monarch (??) butterfly and makes it
look like the butterfly is in motion.

I didn't quite get the same effect as Betsy (don't have the same hand at watercolors). I used my Zig Clean Color
markers to create some soft colors on watercolor paper...then die cut the frame from Mix & Mat Flourishes. My butterflies 
are from an MFT set as I have none by PTI. I really like the
softness of the small vellum blooms. Thanks for visiting!  ;)

 Supplies: PTI Mix & Mat: Flourishes, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, Tag Sale: Quilt Die, PTI Aqua Mist CS, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest gold, Summer Sunset, Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose), MFT Beautiful Butterflies, Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy (sentiment), EK Success flower punches, Zig Clean Color, sequins.

5 comments:

  1. Susan, this is a gorgeous wedding card - the colors on it are a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is so pretty. I love your butterflies. Such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Susan!! Your butterflies are STUNNING and I love all the colors! Lovely, lovely card...this will definitely brighten up someone's day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a beautiful card! I love the colors that you used and the very soft and Spring-y feel!

    ReplyDelete